This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flight plan not Following
Created a Flight Plan KBNA to KFAY took off engage the autopilot,  but the  gtn750  would not followed  the FP. I know I was  connected because, I was able  to use the feature like comm, nav and transponder freq. I was flying Sw kodiak 100.
Is this in standalone exe windowed mode? And also which G1000 suite do you have installed? The WT G1000 NXi or the default G1000?
(02-20-2022, 09:41 PM)admin Wrote: Is this in standalone exe windowed mode? And also which G1000 suite do you have installed? The WT G1000 NXi or the default G1000?

I'm in the standalone and using the default g1000.
Ok, that sounds good. Can you please post a screenshot of the problem, so we can get to see what is going on and assist you in solving it.
You're in GPS and not VLOC right?
(02-20-2022, 09:50 PM)admin Wrote: Ok, that sounds good. Can you please post a screenshot of the problem, so we can get to see what is going on and assist you in solving it.

(02-20-2022, 10:11 PM)Conguero01 Wrote:
(02-20-2022, 09:50 PM)admin Wrote: Ok, that sounds good. Can you please post a screenshot of the problem, so we can get to see what is going on and assist you in solving it.

I cannot take a screenshot because i have multiple monitors and yes I am in GPS Mode. I would like to also know if you can use a Samsung tablet.
Even a picture with the phone would help.

As Ryan has stated, what is the state of the VLOC/GPS switch? It must be set to GPS!

Additionally, you must have the autopilot enabled and then select NAV mode.
(02-20-2022, 10:14 PM)admin Wrote: Even a picture with the phone would help.

As Ryan has stated, what is the state of the VLOC/GPS switch? It must be set to GPS!

Additionally, you must have the autopilot enabled and then select NAV mode.
I did have the GTN 750 in GPS mode autopilot engage and the NAV mode selected.
We would gladly assist you, but we need more information on what you are doing and seeing in order to understand the problem and offer a solution. As stated above, a screenshot would greatly help.
(02-20-2022, 10:30 PM)admin Wrote: We would gladly assist you, but we need more information on what you are doing and seeing in order to understand the problem and offer a solution. As stated above, a screenshot would greatly help.

It started Working. Is there a way to have the GTN work on a Samsung tablet. Instead IPAD