This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
installing the G1000 MFD replacement mods.
(02-20-2022, 10:09 PM)admin Wrote: There could be two options, do you have any other C172 mods that could conflict with our C172 mod?
Can we see a screenshot of this folder, please?

Community\tds-gtnxi-c172sp
This is the second of my community folder

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Huh
As stated above: That is the WT G1000 NXI. Please disable it and the GTNXi will work
Is that the working title G1000

Shall I delete it, thats simple How do I disable it?

Is that the working title G1000

Shall I delete it, thats simple. How do I disable it?

Thanks
Huh
Go into your Content Manager and delete the G1000 NXi. It's free so you can quickly and easily reinstall as needed. TDS won't work with the G1000 Xi though.
(02-20-2022, 10:32 PM)admin Wrote: That is the WT G1000 NXI. Please disable it and the GTNXi will work
I have done uninstalled this and deleted all working title mods excecpt Cj4 but it still does not come on.

(02-20-2022, 10:49 PM)ryanbatc Wrote: Go into your Content Manager and delete the G1000 NXi.  It's free so you can quickly and easily reinstall as needed.  TDS won't work with the G1000 Xi though.
New Community Folder

I have done all this but it still does not work. This includes turning my computer off, leaving it for 10minutes, then turning it back on.

Huh
Hello,

We have found the bug related to the black screen of the G1000 MFD and we fixed it. Can you please download the latest version of the TDS GTNXi (version 1.0.1.1) by using the TDS GPS Manager? Good luck and please let us know how it goes.
Hello,

I have updated to the latest version of TDS GTNXi (version 1.0.1.1) by using the TDS GPS Manager like you told me to.

All Working Title and Enchancement Mods have beeb deleted.

My PC was then turned off for a couple of hours.

Re-downloaded the aircarft integration mod from your website. (C172 G1000)

This is what I now get,
The complete GTN but with a black screen column on the left of the MFD. Is that right?

(02-22-2022, 12:31 AM)admin Wrote: Hello,

We have found the bug related to the black screen of the G1000 MFD and we fixed it. Can you please download the latest version of the TDS GTNXi (version 1.0.1.1) by using the TDS GPS Manager? Good luck and please let us know how it goes.

Huh
(02-22-2022, 12:00 PM)SYSCD7000 Wrote: This is what I now get,
The complete GTN but with a black screen column on the left of the MFD. Is that right?

Yes I believe this is correct - it's what I see.
At this moment we do not feature a full G1000 MFD engine integration, but this may come in the future.
(02-22-2022, 04:12 PM)admin Wrote: At this moment we do not feature a full G1000 MFD engine integration, but this may come in the future.

OK - Thanks

Shy
Huh