This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SU15 G3X and TDS GTN
Now that SU15 has landed, I have been able to test the new G3X and the TDS GTN together in the RV14.

Clearly, they do not like each other..  The GTN shows up, but I cannot click the Continue button without the GTN starting to blink and flip between the startup screen and the next screen..

Is there testing being done with this new avionics set?

Update: Like the previous poster, I can get by the startup screen if I start the GTN outside the sim first... However, the G3X does not show the GTN flightplan info.
Hello Bert,

Thank you for the inquiry on the WT G3X and TDS GTNXi compatibility. We have posted an official announcement with the progress on this feature in our #announcements sections of our Discord:
https://discord.gg/NupgPCUgsH

To sum it up, we are making good progress on this, please refer to our Discord.
Smile
(05-24-2024, 10:11 AM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Hello Bert,

Thank you for the inquiry on the WT G3X and TDS GTNXi compatibility. We have posted an official announcement with the progress on this feature in our #announcements sections of our Discord:
https://discord.gg/NupgPCUgsH

To sum it up, we are making good progress on this, please refer to our Discord.

Thanks! Let me know if you need a beta tester!