This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The frame rate issue.
Sad 
When I load planes like C310 or the Comanche 250, the frame rate is around 100. After launching TDS GTNXi Pro, the frame rate of the flight simulator gets locked at 30.

I turn off the avionics master switch, the frame rate returns to 100.TDS GTNXi Flight Sim Interface is still running. Then I turn the avionics master switch back on, the flight simulator's frame rate drops back to 30.

I have already tried reinstalling TDS GTNXi Pro and the flight simulator, but it didn't work.
Hello,

Which antivirus software are you using? Please show us some images of the performance improvement fix, according to the manual/this forum.
(05-22-2024, 07:54 AM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Hello,

Which antivirus software are you using? Please show us some images of the performance improvement fix, according to the manual/this forum.

Thank you for helping me find the source of the problem. I used Bitdefender for a long time and changed to Kaspersky this year. Everything was fine under the Windows 10. Last week, I upgraded to Windows 11, and this problem appeared. 

I tried adding to the exclusion list, the issue persists. But, after exiting Kaspersky, the FPS has returned to normal.   Big Grin Love you so much!
Hello,

Please make sure to add the appropriate exclusions to Kaspersky as processes, as well as showing us a screenshot of the exclusions inside Kaspersky.
If you temporarily exist/disable Kaspersky, please make sure that Windows Defender did not turn on by itself, in which case, the same exclusions must be added to Windows Defender.
(05-22-2024, 06:12 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Hello,

Please make sure to add the appropriate exclusions to Kaspersky as processes, as well as showing us a screenshot of the exclusions inside Kaspersky.
If you temporarily exist/disable Kaspersky, please make sure that Windows Defender did not turn on by itself, in which case, the same exclusions must be added to Windows Defender.

Here is the screenshot of the exclusions in Kaspersky. I have found a solution: lowering the heuristic scan level in Kaspersky’s file antivirus settings can resolves the issue.
Hello,

Thank you for letting us know. Ideally would be to exclude by process, we are not sure how this is done on your end, but it seems that Kaspersky offers this feature.
An exclusion by process would mean the name of the process, not a full path name. Probably Object Name

https://support.kaspersky.com/help/KES4L...197971.htm
(05-23-2024, 03:14 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Hello,

Thank you for letting us know. Ideally would be to exclude by process, we are not sure how this is done on your end, but it seems that Kaspersky offers this feature.
An exclusion by process would mean the name of the process, not a full path name. Probably Object Name

https://support.kaspersky.com/help/KES4L...197971.htm

I tried setting up exclusion by process, but high-level heuristic scanning still seems to affect MSFS performance. The FPS in MSFS went from 30 to almost 60, when I set heuristic scanning to low, and it can get close to 100 FPS. This might be an issue with Kaspersky software.
Thank you for letting us know, we are glad that this has solved the problem and hopefully this post will help other users as well.

Please enjoy the TDS GTNXi!