This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TDS GTNXi SWSPC-12 GTN 750 & 650 Sharing Flight Plans
Hello,

I have a question on flight plans.  I have a flight plan loaded and activated using the GTN750xi.  Can I also load this same flight Plan onto the GTN650?  Both displaying information from the same flight plan.  Any help is appreciated.

Thank You,
Kevin W. Ray

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-10-2024, 01:27 AM)KiloWhiskeyRomeo Wrote: Hello,

I have a question on flight plans.  I have a flight plan loaded and activated using the GTN750xi.  Can I also load this same flight Plan onto the GTN650?  Both displaying information from the same flight plan.  Any help is appreciated.

Thank You,
Kevin W. Ray

You should be able to. When flying the FSW C414AW, I have two GTN750xi’s and I’m able to enter/load/import a flight plan into both. As far as I know however, autopilot guidance only works with one of them. You can’t transfer a flight plan from one to the other.

Lantz
Hello,

This is correct, at this moment we do not crossfill flight plans from one unit to the other, so the same flight plan must be imported separately.

As far as the autopilot, it is as stated by Lantz above, only one unit can control the autopilot, this is described in detail in the TDS GTNXi manual, the navigation source section.