This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auto Pilot broken with TDS GTNXi running
Photo 
Hello to all,

Thanks in advance for reading this.  Days I have searched with no joy.  I have the GTNXi software running on a separate monitor, not in the VC.  Running MSFS 2020, default C-172 Steam Gauges, stock up to date WT-430 and 530.

My stock KAP140 autopilot is broken.  Specifically the display shows the AP engaged, but no ROL, HDG, ALT or other displayed values.  If I cycle off the AP, then back on, it briefly flashes ROL and then goes dark again. 

If I do not run the GTNXi software, all is well.  Please see attached photos.

I have tried changing the Navigation setting from Simulator to 650 to 750 with no changes.

I do hope someone can help.

Thanks again.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello,

This post is related to a recent one with the same issue, please continue the discussion here:
http://forum.tdssim.com/thread-1017.html