This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interfacing
Hello

First of all, I'd like to thank you for this excellent sofware and for the integration of navigraph charts.
I'm writing to you because I'm looking for a solution to interface the software with my cockpit.
I would like to be able to operate the buttons on the GTNxi 750 using the buttons on my cockpit: 
Home 
direct to 
dual rotary knob
volume/squelch knob

In your documentation you give MSFS events (K events) 
GPS_PAGE_KNOB_DEC                         Bottom Right Inner Knob Decrease and
GPS_PAGE_KNOB_INC                          Increase where:
                                                          0 = GTN750Xi Unit 1
                                                          16 = GTN750Xi Unit 2
                                                          8 = GTN650Xi Unit 1
                                                          24 = GTN650Xi Unit 2

I don't understand these lines:
0 = GTN750Xi Unit 1
16 = GTN750Xi Unit 2
8 = GTN650Xi Unit 1
24 = GTN650Xi Unit 2

What do 0, 16, 8 and 24 stand for? How do I use them?
I use spad.next and I know how to modify LVARs. But I don't understand these numbers.
An example would be great
Thank you for your answer.
Hello,

There is a great video by LesOReilly explaining this:

https://youtu.be/3DCmUVyMQ4Y?si=zr8HP_vlv2nGT_Xd

It should answer your questions. If you have any other questions, it is best to use the #community-support Discord channel.
Thank you very much for your reply. I'm not at home at the moment but I'll have a look when I get back.