This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freezing
(11-20-2021, 07:21 AM)johnbla Wrote: Sounds like it is abandonware.

I don't know if this is abandware or not, but it seems like very little activity has taken place in a long long time.

My question is MSFS seems to be getting closer to making the G1000Nxi as part of their standard equipment and at the moment, this is incompatible with the TDS GTN750.  Will the developer update the program to work with G1000Nxi once it becomes standard equipment.

In contrast, the PMS50 software does not specify if it will become compatible in the future with G1000Nxi, but I do see a lot of upgrades in the system over time.  The TDS software seems superior in areas such as VNAV which is wonderful to have, but would love to know if it has been abandoned or not.  If it has, I may just eat my losses and purchase the PMS50 software and hope for the best.

Messages In This Thread
Freezing - by johnbla - 11-15-2021, 06:20 AM
RE: Freezing - by GAJ1952 - 11-19-2021, 07:35 PM
RE: Freezing - by johnbla - 11-20-2021, 07:21 AM
RE: Freezing - by Kittster - 12-06-2021, 02:18 AM
RE: Freezing - by ccapilot - 12-14-2021, 09:54 PM
RE: Freezing - by Kittster - 12-15-2021, 02:39 AM