This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I did nothing worng, changed nothing and now tds product ceases to work
(11-29-2022, 11:59 PM)decoydude Wrote: Hello,
I ran into an issue today with the 750NXI touch screen not working in MSFS 2020.  I've been using it in the PC12 for a while and now when I click on anything on the touch screen nothing happens. I'm able to click on com, transponder and nav at the top but I can't input any numbers. The only thing that works is the back button to go back to the home screen. Any ideas of what could be causing this to happen?
I do have AVG as my internet security and am aware of the issue with that. I always just turn it off while I'm in MSFS 2020 and so I don't get the black screen.

Thanks for any advice anyone could provide

Hello,

This is a two step process, we can certainly sovle the issues. For the clicking issue, do you have the PMS 750 installed or the WT GNS? Can you please uninstall them both and then try again?
In regards to AVG, yes, there is an issue, but if you set the proper exceptions, you will be able to run everything just fine, but let's take it one step at a time, first solving the clickspot issue. After we confirm the fix, please email us at: support@tdssim.com and we will give you the AVG instructions

Messages In This Thread
RE: I did nothing worng, changed nothing and now tds product ceases to work - by adminOwner2 - 11-30-2022, 12:24 AM