This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GTN 750 Not Working with the Carenado Seneca V
(09-13-2022, 09:00 AM)adminOwner2 Wrote: This is good as a first step.

Let's make sure that you have the TDS GTNXi Add-on installed, please look for a folder called "tds-gtnxi-gauge" in the MSFS Community folder.
If it is in place, after loading the PC12, you must wait for about 2-3 minutes during the first time, for MSFS to compile the WASM gauge, after which the gauge will instantly work.

Hi,

Yes, I do show that folder. Last time I flew the PC12 it worked okay. Is the Carenado Seneca V the addon I'm having issues with. I'll wait the 2-3 minutes anyway and see what happens. Don't remember waiting that long in the PC12 or the 414. What's next? Thanks.

Ray

Messages In This Thread
RE: GTN 750 Not Working with the Carenado Seneca V - by raylemus - 09-14-2022, 12:06 AM