This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flysimware has released the Cessna 414AW Chancellor for MSFS!
(03-29-2022, 10:32 AM)admin Wrote:
(03-29-2022, 03:37 AM)olddogg Wrote: I can not get the display for the TDS GTNXi to display in the VC.  The TDS GTNXi operates in stand-alone mode until I select a 414A livery that incorporates the GTN 750 and then the the stand-alone display disappears and the TDS software shows TDS GTNXi is in guage mode.  The GTN 750 does not show in the VC.  I have reinstalled and searched for a solution but I have missed it.  Hopefully you can help me out.  Thank you.
Bill

Hello Bill,

Do not worry, we will help you get this problem sorted. The first and most important question is: do you have installed multiple versions of MSFS, as in one purchased from Steam and the other from the Windows Store? When you first started the TDS GTNXi, did you get a message box pop-up asking you which version of MSFS to use?

Thank you for the fast response.  The installation did ask which version of MSFS2020 that I had installed.  I never could actually get the Steam version to install and I gave up and installed the MS Store version.  MSFS2020 still shows up in my Steam library as uninstalled and lists no local files.  I suppose that there is a registry entry that needs to be removed.
Bill

Messages In This Thread
RE: Flysimware has released the Cessna 414AW Chancellor for MSFS! - by olddogg - 03-29-2022, 05:37 PM