This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GTN in VC very laggy on Just Flight Turbo Arrow
(02-25-2022, 11:47 AM)admin Wrote:
(02-25-2022, 11:27 AM)MatthewS Wrote: Same problem. Just Flight Arrow III, the TDS is laggy.

If I Right ALT + Click and show the popup then the TDS gauge in the cockpit is not so laggy.

Intel 12900K, GTX 3070TI 8GB,  32GB RAM... everything else runs fine, but the TDS is laggy.

I just spent $70 AUD on this and frankly it's not good enough!

MatthewS,

We are sorry that you are having problems with the TDS GTNXi, we are here to help. Please do not worry, we will do our best to assist all our customers, we always do.
We are actively looking into this problem, but we would like to ask our customers if they can give us the system particularities or special settings (such as Nvidia VSync, Anti-Aliasing, etc), so we can best track this down. There are only a few customers reporting this problem so we think that something internal is going on that is causing such issue.

Tried vsync both on and off, high settings in FS, 3440x1440, 100% render scale, latest nvidia drivers, gtx3070ti 8gb.

Everything in FS runs great, probably around 70-90fps depending on scenery, everything except the TDS cockpit gauge!

If I hold RIGHT ALT and click the TDS gauge it pops up in a window.  When displayed in a popup window the cockpit gauge and the window are quite smooth but without the popup window the cockpit gauge is laggy.

(02-25-2022, 01:23 AM)NickSilver Wrote: Here is a short unlisted video of the issue at hand....https://youtu.be/bO5sc4lc0u4

Also an image of the GPU usage while capped at 30 in the video https://i.imgur.com/k5GhBCO.jpg

Only Flight sim stuff I had running in the background was Track IR
non FS stuff: Audient ID for my DAC, logitech G hub for headphones, then the nvidia system tray app.

Good video!

I experience the same thing... if the popup is displayed then both the popup and cockpit gauge are quite smooth, and clicking buttons on the cockpit gauge is no longer laggy.

As soon as the popup is closed, the cockpit gauge is laggy!

Resize popup window... MSFS becomes totally unresponsive... task manager to kill it!

Terrible!

Messages In This Thread
RE: GTN in VC very laggy on Just Flight Turbo Arrow - by MatthewS - 02-25-2022, 01:12 PM