This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TDS GTNXi VC Integration Installation of G1000 MFD replacement mods
(09-11-2022, 11:03 AM)adminOwner2 Wrote:
(09-11-2022, 10:54 AM)gmcneil Wrote: I have all the files stated in the right folders but I do not get the integration i only get the default nav units.  Even after downloading the integration files of default asobo aircraft on your website i only get the default nav units. also, i purchased the plaits pc-12 from Microsoft store in flight Sim but it did not give me the iPad nor asked to install the tds nav unit

Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you are having problems. Let's take them one step at a time.

For the PC12, please refer to this link on how you can enable the TDS GTNXi VC Integration:
http://forum.tdssim.com/thread-410.html

For the G1000 MFD integration, do you have the default G1000 or the WT G1000 NXI installed? Are you running SU9 or SU10?
Can you please show us a screenshot of the problem.

Not to worry, we will get these problems resolved!

I have su9 and the g1000 NXI in the asobo aircraft

Messages In This Thread
RE: TDS GTNXi VC Integration Installation of G1000 MFD replacement mods - by gmcneil - 09-11-2022, 11:10 AM