The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Laurinius around? GTN650 relay issue
I'm running into a small snag when attempting the GTN 650 relay to the RSP H125 helicopter.

Are you still here @Laurin?

Unlike the GTN 750 relay, which seems to hide the bezel when inserted into the frame, the GTN 650 shows bezel in the frame.  This is an issue because to make it look proper you must access the TDS Flight sim app while flying and toggle between Show Bezel and not.  For "immersion" one can hide the bezel but you cannot access Direct To and other functions on the bezel.

The 750 did not require this to be checked and unchecked.  I looked at the JS code a little but can't seem to find a difference.

Here's what I mean option Show Bezel - Checked vs Unchecked:

EDIT:  Ooooh I'm an idiot lol.  I forgot the Screen Relay app has its own show bezel config!  That'll fix it doh!

Yeah I got these done as well.  RSP R44 and H125 support:

https://flightsim.to/file/25427/tds-gtnx...or-rsp-r44

https://flightsim.to/file/25428/tds-gtnx...r-rsp-h125

[Image: 51786140075_dd7437a60e_o.png]GTNR44 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

[Image: 51785266821_4b02ec07a1_o.png]GTN650_H125 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

Messages In This Thread
Is Laurinius around? GTN650 relay issue - by ryanbatc - 12-29-2021, 07:23 PM