The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Invalid Locked Waypoints
Hi,  I have been enjoying this TDS GTNXi Simulator since it first came out.  I am flying around the world with it and have gained more knowledge about it and found it superior to my old Reality XP version of the GPS.

Recently though have experienced a couple of issues where coming up the eastern side of Russia heading towards Nome Alaska, I have encountered unknown Invalid waypoints.  Typically, I plot out a long Flight Plan using Little Navmap and then chop it up into smaller segments as I fly of about 350 NM at a time.  The waypoints are not missing in Little Navmap.  If I save the Little Navmap to a Flight.PLN then I can import it into MSFS with no issues.  I can even start from scratch in MSFS and it will find all the waypoints as I type them in. 

It's when I export the flight plan in Little Navmap to a gfp file and then import that into the TDS GPS is when I get Invalid Locked waypoints.  I'll attach some screenshots to show the messages as well as the flight plans themselves in different formats.

I recall using the Reality XP version, that I had to change the database to something called Jeppesen when I was doing international travel - such as recreating Amelia Earhart's route.  I have tried to find when I can change the database, but all I can come up with is an empty screen on the initial startup database page.

Perhaps the development is not far enough along with remote locations like this that are not frequently flown.  I plan to follow the Artic circle basically on my way back to London, UK across Alaska, Canada and Newfoundland and hope maybe I am doing something wrong and there is an easy fix.  Going back to the G1000 in the Beech G36 is like going back to a Tricycle after riding a Two Wheeler.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated - Thanks - Kittster

PS - I just noticed that my files of the actual flight plan in lnmpln, pln and gfp are not allowed to be attached.  I'll just post my jpg screen shots instead.

The Flight Plan was:  UHPK - UOSO - UHPL - UHPT - UHPA

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Invalid Locked Waypoints - by Kittster - 06-29-2021, 10:06 PM
RE: Invalid Locked Waypoints - by adminOwner2 - 06-30-2021, 09:50 AM
RE: Invalid Locked Waypoints - by Tva - 06-30-2021, 07:13 PM
RE: Invalid Locked Waypoints - by adminOwner2 - 06-30-2021, 10:26 PM
RE: Invalid Locked Waypoints - by Kittster - 07-01-2021, 06:32 AM
RE: Invalid Locked Waypoints - by Tva - 07-01-2021, 05:26 PM
RE: Invalid Locked Waypoints - by Kittster - 07-01-2021, 06:54 PM
RE: Invalid Locked Waypoints - by Tva - 07-01-2021, 09:05 PM
RE: Invalid Locked Waypoints - by Kittster - 07-02-2021, 02:52 AM