The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very Interested
Totally understand everything about this being a Garmin Trainer under the hood...
As a Longtime RealityXP user this is not an issue for me.

However what is Intriguing about this implementation is running it Outside of the sim.....  I also have RealSimGear GTN 750...
I use Spad.Next to control aspects of the sim and hardware.. Not the real sim gear stuff... Thus I can send commands and Data to other applications or even access the LVARs of other applications...  Also if you have a Command set and a port to send to well then that could be implemented in Spad.next as well...

Okay moving on to the more important questions Smile

1 - Can you remove the Bezel? (again I have an external RSG so would like to just have the screen..)

2 - The Most important "Mindblown" ... can I run this on a Networked PC so that I can offload the Display and Application from my Scenery PC?

Thanks,

Les

Messages In This Thread
Very Interested - by LesOReilly - 05-20-2021, 12:59 AM
RE: Very Interested - by pmb - 05-20-2021, 03:26 AM
RE: Very Interested - by adminOwner2 - 05-20-2021, 07:00 PM
RE: Very Interested - by LesOReilly - 05-20-2021, 10:09 PM
RE: Very Interested - by adminOwner2 - 05-21-2021, 11:16 AM