The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TDS and WT compatability
Hello!

Since MSFS integrated Working Title as the default gps my TDS setup has broke. (the way I see it atleast)
Previously I ran TDS outside of MSFS and the flight plan I entered in the TDS GTN750 or 650 replicated on the default Garmin 530 (pre WT)
Then I could fly and track a flightplan with for example PMDG dc6 which had the default gps.

Then MSFS changed the default gps to the very beautiful and more complex 530 or 430 by WT.
Now I can no longer via TDS GTN750 control the default MSFS gps and have an aircraft track a flightplan.

Perhaps I missed a step or something changed that I'm not aware of. But I atleast have the latest version of TDS 1.0.2.3.
Could someone enlighten me as to how I can get back to using TDS GTN (outside of MSFS, dont need to be integrated a aircrafts panel, I just run it on a seperate monitor.) to manipulate and follow a flight plan in an aircraft that has the default msfs gps installed.

Sorry for ranting a bit here, I'm a bit tired when writing this post but hope I made my problem understood and that someone can help me.

Thanks! Smile

/Niklas

Messages In This Thread
TDS and WT compatability - by niklaskull - 03-01-2023, 12:45 AM
RE: TDS and WT compatability - by Wingrider - 03-01-2023, 05:47 AM
RE: TDS and WT compatability - by adminOwner2 - 03-01-2023, 09:03 AM
RE: TDS and WT compatability - by niklaskull - 03-01-2023, 09:06 PM
RE: TDS and WT compatability - by niklaskull - 03-01-2023, 10:07 PM
RE: TDS and WT compatability - by Zangoose - 03-04-2023, 01:06 AM
RE: TDS and WT compatability - by adminOwner2 - 03-01-2023, 10:15 PM