The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe an Old Question, But...
I just started using the GTNXi on the Black Square King Air, and immediately found out that the date and time shown on-screen is NOT the actual date/time. My computer is up-to-date and the date and time are correct, and so is FS, so that wouldn't cause it. Last night, which was 2/25/23, the date and time on the unit showed 2/21/23 and the time was way off. I know the Navigraph charts are old and fixed, but are the time and date also going to be wrong?

Or is there a way to set them? That choice is non-clickable in the sim.

UPDATE: I am running the current version. in running the set-up, I noticed that the time and date were correct. This is without the sim running. I was thinking that another thread advised anyone running the WT 530 to remove/uninstall it, so I went and checked to see if it was in my system. It's not there, so I am wondering what could cause the date to be off when the sim is live. I'll do anther run and post my results.

-= Florida =-
-= Florida =-

Messages In This Thread
Maybe an Old Question, But... - by Florida1146 - 02-26-2023, 07:46 PM