This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TDS GTNXi not synchronising
Hi There. I found some more inconstancies with Carenado Pilatus PC-12. When a flight plan is set up abut nd plane is off course I usually set a heading hold to intercept the desired track. Normally I would arm NAV mode and auto pilot would switch to NAV once desired track is being approached. In case of GTNXi once I click AP NAV (GPS mode) heading hold turns off and plane goes into nom-AP flight with NAV armed but flight path is not controlled enroute to the desired track. Same thing happens when I select APR instead of NAV mode (in VOR not GPS mode)

Also, I just tried to do an ILS approach at EGUB. Setting RWY19 frequency (110.95) causes CDI pointer to point north as opposed to 190deg. I then tried it with other runways. Every time I tune to an ILS frequency CDI is pointing straight north as opposed to runway direction.
With other planes, Milviz PC6 for example, when in heading hold and GPS Nav is selected, aircraft turns direct to waypoint immediately. If a course to waypoint is selected it is disregarded and plane heads directly to way point.

Additionally, in case of Carenado Pilatus PC-12, I cannot revert to GTN530/GTN430 config as heading hold no longer works. I would have to uninstall my newly purchased GTNXi.

Upon installation of "Offline trainer" I received a following error:
Installation failed. \AppData\Local\Temp\f8a552df-638c-4f83-86f6-31bd3ace0799.gtim file does not exist. Then I get a message box "Failed to install PC Trainer Dependency" (I tried in admin mode but this made no difference)

But the install process got completed and in TDS GPS Manager - 1.0.1.0 window GTNXI PC Trainer status is as "Installed". Under that reads "Installed Version: 3.3.1.0"

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Bart

Messages In This Thread
TDS GTNXi not synchronising - by BartZ - 02-14-2023, 11:11 AM
RE: TDS GTNXi not synchronising - by adminOwner2 - 02-14-2023, 11:13 AM
RE: TDS GTNXi not synchronising - by BartZ - 02-14-2023, 11:24 AM
RE: TDS GTNXi not synchronising - by adminOwner2 - 02-14-2023, 11:24 AM
RE: TDS GTNXi not synchronising - by BartZ - 02-14-2023, 06:41 PM
RE: TDS GTNXi not synchronising - by adminOwner2 - 02-14-2023, 07:26 PM
RE: TDS GTNXi not synchronising - by BartZ - 02-14-2023, 07:38 PM
RE: TDS GTNXi not synchronising - by adminOwner2 - 02-14-2023, 07:48 PM