This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
network funcionality
(06-12-2021, 11:26 PM)alioth Wrote: Hi Les,

My gtn750 uses flight1tech standalone software, which can be mapped with keystrokes. But there are no news about flight1tech and MSFS migration.
My gtn750 bezel is 3d printed and I use an arduino pro micro which reads the physical buttons and knobs and send keystrokes to g750 software. Works great.

I have purchased the tds gtn750 now, and works fine (some problems with GPS mode and HSI needles I think, but works fine and really smooth. I hope Asobo fix these problems in future). I will wait for the keys/joystick buttons functionality, and MSFS A2A planes to migrate my cockpit to MSFS.

Arturo.

Cool... Well if there is an Arduino in there then no problem...  If you ever want to move it over to Spad.next or actually even Mobiflight to send commands to TDS then let me know.  I have it all working from my RSG 750 through Spad.Next...  The commands were not difficult to figure out.  I will have a video for it up tomorrow on youtube..

Messages In This Thread
network funcionality - by alioth - 06-11-2021, 12:27 PM
RE: network funcionality - by adminOwner2 - 06-11-2021, 02:57 PM
RE: network funcionality - by LesOReilly - 06-12-2021, 09:26 PM
RE: network funcionality - by alioth - 06-12-2021, 11:26 PM
RE: network funcionality - by LesOReilly - 06-13-2021, 02:42 AM