The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I did nothing worng, changed nothing and now tds product ceases to work
My issue started with loading the sim and GTNXI and then loading up the c414 and noticed the avionics wouldn't power up. I tried cleaning out my old community files to clear any possible conflict and i tried to reinstall the  PC trainer. however im only able to uninstall the "flight simulator" product and the trainer remains install with the version of 3.5.3.0 The TDS gps manager tells me the available versions are 2.7.1.0 - 3.0.1.0 - 3.2.3.0 - and 3.3.1.0 being the most recent it shows available. ( so I have v3.5.3.0 but 3.3.1.0 is the latest available??? mega confused now). next I tried reinstalling the trainer trough tthe gps manager and chose 3.3.1.0 (shown to be as recommended version). once it was done installing in the manager it took me to the Garmin installer where it tells me there is a fatal error code 0x80070643 along with and attached image to show the additional Garmin log files. I did what it told me and tried to log the isue through the garminrror report it gave me and it doesn't even let me submit anything. 

additionally it also is now telling me nothing is installed in the TDS flightsim app even though i cannot reinstall another version  because it tells me there is one already installed that i have no idea how to remove. I think at this point im to dumb to understand whats going on with my 50$ addon, I will try to add as many screenshots to try and make my point clearer. I have no idea what to do, any kind of help would be greatly appreciated,
{E

Im guessing i need to uninstall the previous trainer version but it doesn't seem possible

also important to add, when i tried going to discord support from the website it had me give my phone number (which i already used for my account) for verfication and then it tried to make a whole other account using my phone number and now i cant use my own number for my account becasue yall attached it to some random ass account when it redirected me, this whole thing has been so confusing and awful. Im sorry if i cannot make it make sense

literally everything that could go wrong when worng

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
I did nothing worng, changed nothing and now tds product ceases to work - by Nico19 - 11-27-2022, 06:30 AM