This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My opinion about the product so far...
Hello,
I have the same problems as Ben, namely regular jerks every 4 to 6 seconds which totally spoil the pleasure of flying.
These jerks are present as soon as I fly with an aircraft that accepts Gtnxi, (Cessna 414/Piper Just Flight), whether Gtnxi is active in the cockpit or not.
The only way to get back to a smooth flight with these aircraft is to deactivate the Tdn Gtn xi in the taskbar.
This is not a Defender issue as it is not active on my PC, nor is it a problem with my Eset Antivirus.
The problem is only related to Gtn xi and so it turns out that for me it is completely unusable :-(
I am very disappointed, especially since the Gtn 750 works perfectly.
Sincerely
Hervé

Translated with http://www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Messages In This Thread
RE: My opinion about the product so far... - by Herve - 09-30-2022, 11:41 AM