This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GPS mode not working ( again)
(04-06-2022, 10:25 PM)Rymrks Wrote: I am done with this software, the autopilot still does not work in the JF Arrow III and any user waypoints exported from Little NavMap into TDS GTN are locked. This I believe is due to the Airac data going back to 2004, it needs Navigraph integration I feel.

Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you are having problems with the TDS GTNXi, we are here to assist in order to solve your problems so you can enjoy it.

Regarding the navigation database, we think that you have an older version of the software, as the latest is 2104, so we strongly suggest that you update to the latest using the TDS GPS Manager.

We are in the final stages of releasing a new version of the TDS GTNXi 1.0.1.3, which we hope that will have many bugs fixed, we suggest that you test the JF Arrow with the latest version, when released and if you have any problems, please email us at support@tdssim.com and we will gladly assist you in solving your problems so you can use the TDS GTNXi!

Messages In This Thread
GPS mode not working ( again) - by petejohno - 04-05-2022, 06:02 AM
RE: GPS mode not working ( again) - by petejohno - 04-06-2022, 02:52 AM
RE: GPS mode not working ( again) - by bpieke - 04-05-2022, 08:24 PM
RE: GPS mode not working ( again) - by petejohno - 04-07-2022, 01:58 AM
RE: GPS mode not working ( again) - by Rymrks - 04-06-2022, 10:25 PM
RE: GPS mode not working ( again) - by adminOwner2 - 04-06-2022, 11:21 PM
RE: GPS mode not working ( again) - by Rymrks - 04-08-2022, 04:23 PM