This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flysimware has released the Cessna 414AW Chancellor for MSFS!
(04-18-2022, 01:05 PM)RonSpoor Wrote:
(04-01-2022, 10:50 PM)admin Wrote:
(04-01-2022, 10:44 PM)Conguero01 Wrote: How do i make it work (Integrate) in the Flysimware 414 in MSFS2020. I'm choosing the GTN750XI livery version but when going to the cockpit all i see is a black screen. Help

Hello,
There are a few causes for this issue, we will do our best to help you, but you must answer us these questions in order:

1) Are you running any other VC Integrated aircraft such as the Just Flight PA28?

2) Please wait at least 3 minutes for MSFS to compile the WASM gauge, this is only done once.

3) In the Windows System Tray (to the right of the clock on the taskbar), you will see a TDS GTNXi icon, please click on it, do you see the TDS GTNXi interface, if so, is it saying that the TDS GTNXi is in Gauge Mode?

Hello Admin. my name is Ron and i have the same problems. 1, i don't use VC for PA28. 2   after 3 minutes nothing happens. 3 GTNXI interface is not in Gauge Mode. 4. Replaced the TDS files from Community. When the files are in Community the interface is in Gauge mode.
Can you help me??
Hello Ron,

We will gladly help you, but we are not sure what you are trying to achieve and with which aircraft, can you please create a new thread explaining the problem in detail and we will help you there? Thank you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Flysimware has released the Cessna 414AW Chancellor for MSFS! - by adminOwner2 - 04-18-2022, 11:15 PM