This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flysimware has released the Cessna 414AW Chancellor for MSFS!
(03-27-2022, 01:23 PM)Bentree Wrote: Great feature, but unfortunately i have may stutters using the TDS GTN750 in this aircraft. When i use it outsite the cockpit (on a second display i have less stutters). In the JF Arrow i don't have that problem by the way. I already set FR in the nVidia controller to max 30, that helped a bit but still stutters (my videocard is an G-Force 3090).

Are you a part of our Discord channel? If not, we suggest to join it and visit the community-support section, there is a potential fix on the stutters.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Flysimware has released the Cessna 414AW Chancellor for MSFS! - by adminOwner2 - 03-27-2022, 10:51 PM