The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just bought yesterday only popup window working
Question 
I bought this to replace my GTN 750 from pms50

I remove the pms50 from Community directory and replace with the cessna 172 from your website after that I put in Community the ceesna files 172 also carenado 208
and I add also tds-gtnxi-gauge.

When I installed the GTN by default the tds-gtnxi-gauge was in the package folder not the Community folder.

When I start the game in the airplane ex: The 172 still have noth G1000 the one in middle black screen and the right one fully fonctional BUT NO GTN 750.

I spent almost 5 hours to fix it can I get support please??

BTW I only fly in VR so popup not good at all with my reverbG2

Thank you. my email bob.clementjr@gmail.com

Messages In This Thread
Just bought yesterday only popup window working - by bobclement - 02-21-2022, 04:19 AM