This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
network funcionality
(06-11-2021, 02:57 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote: As far as networking support, it is on the to do list, but it is not a high priority, however, since the TDS GTNXi is a standalone application that runs independent of MSFS, it has its own window, thus it can be dragged to a secondary monitor and the MSFS performance hit is minimal.

Sorry for kinda bringing this exceptionally old thread back to the top, but I'm curious if the ability to run on another machine in the network was ever developed?

I bought the TDS 750 several weeks ago and have been able to use it with space desk, but thats a really sub-optimal solution primarily because any touch on the tablet "steals" the mouse cursor from my main screen.  

It would be lovely there was a version for mobile (or for other PC) that worked over the network.   So if this has already been done could you point me to the instructions?   And if not, please toss my name in the hat of people that think this would be a massive QoL improvement.

Messages In This Thread
network funcionality - by alioth - 06-11-2021, 12:27 PM
RE: network funcionality - by adminOwner2 - 06-11-2021, 02:57 PM
RE: network funcionality - by Kurt - 09-13-2024, 06:26 AM
RE: network funcionality - by LesOReilly - 06-12-2021, 09:26 PM
RE: network funcionality - by alioth - 06-12-2021, 11:26 PM
RE: network funcionality - by LesOReilly - 06-13-2021, 02:42 AM
RE: network funcionality - by adminOwner2 - 09-13-2024, 10:11 AM