This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GTN650xi Flickering Screen
Hi, I have an issue with the GTN650. When I run it I get a flickering screen which does not allow me to press any keys. The GTN750 works fine. can anybody help?

Thanks

Ken Ockwell
Hello Ken,

We are sorry to hear that you are having issues with the TDS GTNXi, we are here to help.

Can you reboot the computer and try the TDS GTNXi 650 one more time? It could be that the program is stuck in memory twice. If it still flickers please let us know so we can see how to approach this issue.

Do not worry, we will get this problem solved!
Hi, Thanks for your reply. Yes the reboot got it working.  Smile
Hello Ken,

It seems that the trainer somehow got stuck in memory, it is good that a reboot solved the problem. Please enjoy the GTNXi and if you have any questions or problems, please let us know.
Hello, I am getting the flickering when the mouse is in the virtual cockpit but then when the mouse disappears after leaving it set for awhile it stops. Or I click on the Gtn it stops. This is for both the 750 and the 650. Any thoughts on what it could be? I have reset the panels and I also tried rebooting and reinstalling them. Thanks for any help. Also will the Reality Xp Software mess with any part of the TDS caus eI have that installed as well and said when I installed it that software was already installed on the computer. Also want to say thanks this is a great product and works great. just a couple bugs to work out.
Starting with version 1.0.0.8 this problem has been permanently fixed, no such issues should ever occur.
(12-27-2021, 09:38 PM)admin Wrote: Starting with version 1.0.0.8 this problem has been permanently fixed, no such issues should ever occur.

I just downloaded this last week so unless there is an update it's not fixed. I just ran it last night an still flickers. I will double check my version when I get home but I wasn't prompted to do a update.
(12-28-2021, 08:36 PM)Captai-Tick Wrote:
(12-27-2021, 09:38 PM)admin Wrote: Starting with version 1.0.0.8 this problem has been permanently fixed, no such issues should ever occur.

I just downloaded this last week so unless there is an update it's not fixed. I just ran it last night an still flickers. I will double check my version when I get home but I wasn't prompted to do a update.

Before attempting a test, please reboot the PC. Make sure that no instances of gtn_simualtor.exe are running in Task Manager, this should prevent any flickering. Also, please note that version 1.0.0.9 has just been released and this is the latest version. Good luck and let us know how it goes!