This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TDSGTNServices.dll install error
TDSGTNServices.dll install error

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello,

Sorry that you are having problems installing the TEDS GTNXi, do not worry, we will get this problem solved.

Can you please post the contents of the installation log file located in Documents\TDSGPSManager.txt

Thank you.
We have amended our file checking procedure and we think that this error has been resolved. Can you please redownload from the TDS GPS Manager, the installation should work without an error.

Please let us know how it goes. Thank you.
That's fixed it.
We are glad that you got it fixed, please enjoy the TDS GTNXi.
Just got this dreaded error. The only way I fixed it as to turn off my Windows Defender and I had an exclusion as per my attached screenie. I fear it may come back. Any suggestions to prevent this? Thanks in advance.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello,

We are actively working on fixing this issue on our end, as soon as we have something, we will let you know. In the meantime, we suggest an antivirus exception, as you have shown. The antivirus exception is permanent and we will not cause subsequent warnings or problems.
This is back for me as well.  The gps crashed on start up and then failed to start.  So I uninstalled, rebooted, and attempted to install again.
Hello drsinder,

Did you manage to resolve the problem? If not, can you please post the latest log files located in Documents?
Did you add a general antivirus exception for the installation folder of the TDS GTNXi Flight Sim exe? We can assist you if needed.

We are actively working on a permanent solution, as soon as we have news, we will post in this forum.
(06-07-2021, 08:49 AM)admin Wrote: Hello drsinder,

Did you manage to resolve the problem? If not, can you please post the latest log files located in Documents?
Did you add a general antivirus exception for the installation folder of the TDS GTNXi Flight Sim exe? We can assist you if needed.

We are actively working on a permanent solution, as soon as we have news, we will post in this forum.

Not resolved.  I have excluded the install dir.  I've also turned off the virus protection.