This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GTNXi stutter
Hi,
I'm on 1.1.0.7 with Navigraph integration.
When using it on the Blackbird C310R I get a repeatable stutter every few seconds. It's like every 5 secs. a 0.5 sec long stop. VERY annoying. Any other GPS available on the plane will not cause the issue.
RTX3090ti even if I frankly doubt it has anything to do with it...

EDIT: same problem with the A2A Comanche and same outcome: using a different GPS in the Options sorts the problem. No stutters.

Frustrating.
Hello,

Which antivirus are you using? What are your full system specs, including the disk drives and their type (HDD, SSD, M.2)
The last question, have you applied the performance improvements/antivirus exclusions, as started in the manual/forum?
(10-07-2024, 08:42 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Hello,

Which antivirus are you using? What are your full system specs, including the disk drives and their type (HDD, SSD, M.2)
The last question, have you applied the performance improvements/antivirus exclusions, as started in the manual/forum?

Hi, 
Windows Defender is the only antivirus.
Performance improvements: both FlightSimulator.exe and gtn_simulator.exe exceptions added to Windows Defender

SystemInfo:
Win 11 Home
12th Gen Intel® Core™ i9-12900K   3.20 GHz
RAM 32,0 GB 
DDR4 Corsair VENGEANCE RGB PRO 3600 MHz 32 GB (2 x 16 GB)
NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3090 Ti da 24 GB - HDMI, DP
1o drive SSD M.2 PCS 512 GB PCIe SSD M.2 (fino a 3300 MB/R, 2200 MB/W)
1o HDD SEAGATE BARRACUDA SATA-III 3,5" 2 TB, 6 GB/s, 7200 GIRI/MIN,

FlightSim installed on HDD SEAGATE BARRACUDA
Thank you, on which drive is the MSFS LocalState folder located? Please note, this is not the LocalCache folder.
For a MSFS purchased from Windows Store, this is the default location:

C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\Packages

Where %username% is your username
(10-08-2024, 05:42 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Thank you, on which drive is the MSFS LocalState folder located? Please note, this is not the LocalCache folder.
For a MSFS purchased from Windows Store, this is the default location:

C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\Packages

Where %username% is your username

I have good news.
Deleting the Direct X Shader Cache in Windows system -> Storage -> Temp files...apparently is getting things back to normal. So far so good. Fluid also with the GTNXi live.

BTW the LocalState is exactly in the path you described.
Thank you for letting us know. We are glad to hear this, please enjoy the TDS GTNXi Pro.