TDS Sim Software Forums
VC Integration Mod - Printable Version

+- TDS Sim Software Forums (http://www.forum.tdssim.com)
+-- Forum: TDS Sim Software (http://www.forum.tdssim.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: TDS GTNXi Flight Simulator (http://www.forum.tdssim.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: VC Integration Mod (/thread-29.html)

Pages: 1 2

VC Integration Mod - Laurin - 05-31-2021

Administrator note: This mod is deprecated due to the release of the official VC Integration with FULL mouse support.
Please read this link for information:
http://forum.tdssim.com/thread-117.html

I have created a mod that allows for (non-interactive) integration of the GTN 650Xi/750Xi screen into the VC.
You can download it on flightsim.to
There you can also find the detailed instructions on how to use it.

Laurin

RE: VC Integration Mod - Gabriellscorreia - 05-31-2021

congratulations great laurin, will help us a lot

RE: VC Integration Mod - adminOwner2 - 05-31-2021

Thank you to user Laurin for making this incredible adaptation for the TDS GTNXi to be integrated into the virtual cockpit of MSFS add-ons! One limitation of this modification is that mouse touchscreen capability is not yet functional. This is a temporary limitation and as soon as it will become technically possible, we will enable the feature so all our customers would be able to be able to use the TDS GTNXi in the virtual cockpit.

[attachment=9]

RE: VC Integration Mod - ryanbatc - 06-03-2021

Thanks Laurin!  Cool

admin.... you wrote: "This is a temporary limitation"

Do you think it's possible Asobo will allow interaction with this software in the cockpit of MSFS?

RE: VC Integration Mod - adminOwner2 - 06-03-2021

Hello Ryan,

Thank you for your interest in the TDS GTNXi! A little over two weeks ago the TDS GTNXi was just released and now, thanks to community member Laurin we have a partial working VC integration. The way that technology is progressing in this day and age is astounding, unfortunately we can't predict what the future will hold. You can be assured that we will do our best to continually improve the TDS GTNXi!

Best regards,
Tiberiu

RE: VC Integration Mod - ccapilot - 06-08-2021

Awesome work, this helps a lot, now I just bring the panel on top (CTRL+TAB) to make any changes... great job, thanks.

RE: VC Integration Mod - ryanbatc - 12-20-2021

(06-08-2021, 07:13 AM)ccapilot Wrote: Awesome work, this helps a lot, now I just bring the panel on top (CTRL+TAB) to make any changes... great job, thanks.

Is the mod on flightsim.to still working then?

RE: VC Integration Mod - adminOwner2 - 12-20-2021

I have tested the mod from Laurin from flightsim.to and it seems to be working fine.

RE: VC Integration Mod - likes2fly - 12-22-2021

So it put its in the panel but you can touch any of the controls, is that what I'm understanding? With out imputs so I can use the gps its not really useable, looks cool though. Thanks for your effort I don't understand what is wrong with msfs team in getting this in planes as an option and working with third party developers. msfs approaches are not complete.

RE: VC Integration Mod - Crunchmeister - 12-22-2021

(12-22-2021, 05:19 AM)likes2fly Wrote: So it put its in the panel but you can touch any of the controls, is that what I'm understanding? With out imputs so I can use the gps its not really useable, looks cool though. Thanks for your effort I don't understand what is wrong with msfs team in getting this in planes as an option and working with third party developers. msfs approaches are not complete.

You can't input from the virtual cockpit with this mod. It only displays the GTNXi screen in your virtual cockpit. You still have to use the GTNXi from its external interface.

The best is if you have an external touch screen. That's how this is really meant to be used for home cockpit setups. Works like a dream with a touch screen. This isn't really meant to be used from within the virtual cockpit. If that's what you're looking or, the PMC50 GTN750 mod is probably a better option for you.